Friday 16 October 2009

War's facilities

So a lot is happening in War at the moment. I could comment about the interesting musings over at Bootae about possible expansion leeks.

Maybe I could join Zizlak looking at 1.3.2 and make comments about the War patch?

Instead… I was in tier two and notice Mandred's Hold has its own toilet. With one fatal design floor! They placed it outside the keep. Some of those sieges can take hours! What is a goblin to do when nature calls and the forces of Order are trying to break down your keep door?

Sometimes I wonder why I write this blog. But now I am wondering if any other keeps have there own facilities. All I need to do take out my tier 4 character on walk about, so I can get round quickly… I knew once day it would bite me on the behind! Damn you chicken mechanic! Damn you to hell!

Slapit_037


2 comments:

  1. This is why any seasoned warhammer character has a bumper pack of virtual nappies on them, so long seiges aren't a problem.

    When you are finished with them, you hurl over the sides at your attackers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that trigger the stagger ability? :)

    ReplyDelete